A blog by Felicity Ditchburn

Monday 26 August 2013

Stylish Kids in Bed

As winter is finishing and I start to look back on the cooler months and I am glad that they are over.  It also means I can embrace the spring season that is upon us and warmer weather.  Now where I live not long after winter leaves us it start to get warmer and then hotter weather hits and as a Mum I start to look for stylish but cool sleep wear for my children that will last them well into the summer season. I was pleasantly surprised when I came across the website called HICKORY HILL HOME  a new business owned lovely Gendy and Edwina. 

 
Their business is only new and captured a hole in the market place focused on beautiful sleepwear and lovely bed linen for children. With their backgrounds in interior design, graphic design & events they have answered the stylish brief of classical timeless designs in soft neutral colours. I was so please to see on their website a collection of stylish high quality bed linen and accessories which are both durable and affordable.

Beautiful bedding for little girls - stunning

 
I am totally in love with their summer PJs and was pleasantly surprised to find they catered for both stylish little girls and boys.  Hickory Hill Home's summer PJ set are made out of 50% linen and 50% cotton which makes them light but cool for our hot climate. I also love the soft colour palate they have chosen which has been inspired and influenced by the U.S East Coast and the Hampton lifestyle with out the price tag!

Pink Linen Ruffle Pyjamas also available in Fresh White
 
I wish I could tell you I have sampled all of their products but that would be a lie. I can tell you that I will definitely be returning on a regular basis to see what new and exciting things they have in stock for my little ones.  The ladies from Hickory Hill Home are only to happy to help you and love hearing your ideas about what stylish things you are looking for your little ones. Leave your ideas in the comment section of our blog and I will pass on your ideas.


Love this little pastel blue hoddie - too cute! 


Hickory Hill Home are stocked full of timeless classics including ginghams, natural linens and the softest cottons.  I love classic white as it always looks so fresh and crisp.  Then doona below is beautiful with soft ruffle edges is perfect for any age groups.
 
 
White Linen Ruffle Doona Cover Set so very pretty for any little girl.
 
My little man was very excited to try on his very first Pjs just in time and
they fit perfectly just in time for the warmer weather
 
 
So was my daughter :)
 
Both my daughter and I love the summer Pink Linen Ruffle sleepwear
made out of 50% cotton and 50% linen
 
So cute the Dusty Blue Gingham Pyjamas
High quality 100% cotton that is hardwearing,
made to withstand the rough and tumble of my little man!

 
 
You will be hard pressed to find more quality pieces for reasonable prices then Hickory Hill Home!!! 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. when we are talking about the comforts then High Quality Leather Beds is one of the best choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that does sound lovely - do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.supremebedz.com

    &

    www.expressbedz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like seeing kids room adorned with such beautiful linens and designs, I think it makes kids happy with their rooms.

    Bed Linen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post..!!
    I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.Princess Carriage Beds

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.hickoryhillhome.com
    Thanks H&C Stylish Kids xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts...