A blog by Felicity Ditchburn

Friday 15 March 2013

Welcome to H&C Stylish Kids

Hi

Well where to start? Welcome to my blog H&C Stylish Kids.  My name is Felicity and I am a stay at home mum who has started a new business called H&C Stylish Kids Party Packs.

I am a teacher who has taken leave to have my children Charlotte and Henry and in true fashion need to keep busy.  Last time I was on leave when I had my daughter I just about  went stir crazy! I love being a stay at home Mum but need something for me! Know what I mean?

Also having been a full time working Mum I know it is hard to find the time for everything including working and the day to day life with kids.  Finding the perfect touch for your little ones party takes time and know how. Time is what you don't seem to have enough of when you have kids and sometime you just need a little help.


Hosting a birthday party can be hard work and time consuming. To take the pressure off and do the planning and running round for you I have come up with themed party packs to order for every type of party. 

H&C Stylish Kids Party Packs are such a quick and easy way to style a party perfectly. I put together themed party packs containing all the essentials for creating a stylish and affordable party at the click of a button.

If we don't have a Stylish Party Pack to suit your theme or number of guests we are happy to put together a stylish pack for you just contact us. I am happy to discuss with you what you need or would like and give you a quote!
 
Also this blog will hopefully be uploaded with stylish ideas for kids parties, gifts and tricks and hopefully will inspire you for your next party!

Please comment on the types of parties you would like to see on my blog and I will see what I can do!

Or pop over to my facebook page H&C Stylish Kids Party Packs to check out what goodies we have got for sale!


Felicity
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts...