A blog by Felicity Ditchburn

Friday 10 May 2013

Maybe it is my obsession with cupcakes.....

Maybe it is my obsession with cupcakes or maybe my sweet tooth but I believe cupcakes are a must at any party! No party would not be complete without them!  As I said before these days cupcakes are not complicated and works of art.  Now if you are an average Mum like myself who doesn't excel in the art of decorating like some it is sometimes easier to find someone who does! 


There are some very talented people who make the most delicious little treats you could hope to eat! I recently came across a very talented stay at home Mum in my area who has started an amazing cupcake business from home. Of course she does all the normal cupcakes that one would expect but she also does one of the cutest additions any event I have ever seen, have to be her beautiful cupcake bouquet. 

 
 
Nerissa from Simply Cupalicious is a stay at home mum who has a passion for cupcakes who has a home based cupcake, made to order business. What wonderful little treats to add to any party or to add a little indulgence to your next event.  All of Nerissa's cakes are made from scratch and only use the best and freshest ingredients.
 
 
Gorgeous photos of Riley's Naming Day cake and pop
 
 
The best thing it takes the stress out of organising your next event if someone else is doing the cooking!!! One less thing for you to worry about! 
Photos taken by Coralie Miller Courtesy of Ruby Red Photography
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have had Nerissa cake a few times, and they are truely amazing. Im the mum of Riley and all people spoke about was Nerissa's cakes and cake pops on Riley nameing day. Nerissa is easy going and will try anything and goes out of her way to keep her customers loving her product!!!! You know your self you go to a party and on the outside the cake looks amazing but inside its dry and yucky to taste, Not Nerissa's cakes they are beautiful to look at almost to beautiful to eat!!! Yum Yum Yum!!! So next time you have a party think of Cupalicious!!!

    Terri Bransdon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri

    The cupcakes and pops look amazing! I can't wait till my next event!! She is very talented!!!



    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts...