A blog by Felicity Ditchburn

Friday 17 May 2013

Update from H&C Stylish Kids Party Pack's Shop

Well I have had a very exciting week!!! I now have my very own shop on Esty - HCStylishkidsparties!!!  This is where you can buy lots of party goodies and party packs to help you with planning the perfect party or event.

My aim when starting this business was to source party products for people who don't have the know how or the time to spend endless hours walking around the shops or searching the internet to find the best product!  With enough notice my aim is to order the party products that you want for your party to make your next event special and keep the cost down. More bang for your buck so to speak!



I am in the process of putting together a pirate party pack with super cute pirate flags which I am teaming with red and white stripe cups and plates and black and white straws. If you would like to add or take away anything out of a party pack you see let me know!!!

 

 

 
If we don't have a party pack that suits you, then send me a message or email me to discuss what you need and I can give you a quote.  If you are not sure about what type of party you would like to hold I can help with Ideas and for a small fee can send you a party plan and ideas to help you implement them for your party!

New products in store include Zebra print straws and Zebra print cupcake cases which goes perfectly with a hot pink Zebra theme party.

 
Other animal prints available include a black and white cow print theme. Personally this is one of my favourite themes as you can do a cowboy or cowgirl theme or a barnyard theme. 


I also love pink and these beautiful pink and white spot lanterns would make any party look beautiful. This is a very classic theme and can be incorporated into any event! Best of all the lanterns are reusable which I love!

Currently I am organising a purple 40th party for a lovely lady and we have ordered these lovely lanterns. We also are going purple polka dot which is very cute.
 
 
The other thing to arrive this week has been our paper straws!!! We have many different colours and are selling them in packets of 25 paper straws. Visit our H&C Stylish Kids Party Pack's Facebook Page for pictures of the types of straws we have!
 
Feed back from a client that I have been working with this week:
Would just like to give you a big thank you Felicity for putting my daughters purple party together, just can't wait for the parcel to come now, fantastic job !!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts...